5 things you can do at Camp Kindle this winter
1. Celebrate your staff and your achievements. Book your corporate Christmas party at Camp Kindle, where the possibilities for fun and activity are endless. Celebrate in style with champagne and appetizers during an elegant reception in the Jayman Lodge. Our Red Seal, French-trained chef will work with you to create the perfect menu for you and your group.
2. Skate on Kindle Pond. If swanky is not your style, go simple and book a skating party at Camp Kindle. After burgers and beer, enjoy an evening skate on Kindle Pond. Then gather ‘round the campfire with s’mores and Bailey’s. Stay all night or stay for the evening.
3. Snowshoe at Camp Kindle. We have miles of trail just waiting for you to break it in. Take in the majestic beauty and serene silence of Camp Kindle’s rugged wilderness, situated in the Rocky Mountain Forest Reserve. Stop in at the Jayman Lodge for hot chocolate after your group’s refreshing day outdoors.
4. Experience the outdoors. Your students have so much to learn about our unique environment in the wintertime and Camp Kindle is just the place to take it all in. Book your winter environmental class today.
5. Relax. Not up to cooking that turkey this year? Not sure where to go for your family Christmas? Why not a Kindle Christmas? Spend the holidays at Camp Kindle. We’ll provide the turkey dinner and sweets and whatever your family desires, along with a Christmas tree and all the trimmings. Bring your PJs and your presents for a traditional Kindle Christmas.